Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the ej incident how about the aftermath

Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the “ej” incident how about the aftermath what should airbnb do the further facilitate trust between renters and hosts airbnb and ebay are similar in that both companies run online marketplaces that match buyers with sellers should airbnb. To reduce the aftermath personally, i do not believe that there is anything airbnb could have done to avoid the “ej” incident with their current business model and policies there is not many policies that airbnb implemented at that time that would prevent this incident or reimburse the host once this incident occurred there was no screening for neither host nor the guest either could easily have had something very unfortunate to them.

Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the “ej” incident how about its aftermath airbnb and ebay are similar in that both companies run online marketplaces that match buyers with sellers. The incident even led the company to implement new in the aftermath of ej’s episode, another airbnb host named troy dayton came forward with a then there are these horror stories 180. Ej is also worried about identity theft because she suspects her birth certificate and social security card were photocopied i do believe that maybe 97% of airbnbcom's users are good and honest people unfortunately i got the other 3% someone was bound to eventually, i suppose, and there will be others, ej wrote.

Update from airbnb: one of our co-founders has contacted ej multiple times, as recently as yesterday, and we have again offered to help her in any way that she needs while these incidents are very rare, we take them extremely seriously and do whatever we can to assist those involved. Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the “ej” incident to reduce the aftermath personally, i do not believe that there is anything airbnb could have done to avoid the “ej” incident with their current business model and policies. But when airbnb looked into the matter, it turned out there was a reasonable explanation: the guest was hearing-impaired and could not hear the running water.

-what could airbnb have done to avoid the “ej” incident what about the aftermath airbnb could have implemented a better protection against such incident like “ej” they could, (1) require more complete profiles about the hosts and renters, (2.

Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the ej incident how about the aftermath

Essay on airbnb case analyses 763 words | 4 pages-what could airbnb have done to avoid the “ej” incident what about the aftermath airbnb could have implemented a better protection against such incident like “ej” they could, (1) require more complete profiles about the hosts and renters, (2) prescreen hosts and guests, (3.

  • But when airbnb looked into the matter, it turned out there was a reasonable explanation: the guest was hearing-impaired and could not hear the running water the company compensated the host for the damage and repairs.

To reduce the aftermath airbnb could have avoided the “ej” incident if they had more property protections and safety measures for hosts renting out their homes because it relates to theft and stolen property, they could have done screening and background checks for the users looking to stay at a location. But i have not written anything new on the subject in the past month for one simple it's not in tiny print it''s just there airbnb is not a property management firm, it's a place to find cheap accommodations and a great way to meet new people but i could just have easily done what these people did to your place there's.

Is there anything airbnb could have done to avoid the ej incident how about the aftermath
Rated 4/5 based on 36 review
Download